Thursday, March 31, 2011

tales of text messaging

One of my favorite parts of my job is receiving text messages from students that sharing something encouraging that God has been showing them.

Here are the highlights from the past week:

1. "So I'm sitting here soaking a hangnail in water for 15 minutes and I stumbled upon Habakkuk 3:17-19. Pretty tiiight!"

2. "Guess what? My friend Megan is interested in doing a GIG with me! She lives on the second floor."

3. A series of 5 texts from the same student - "Andrea! I forgot to share the hugest God moment I had this weekend w/ Chi O! :) He is working! Showed me what he's up to because I was not feeling very invested in it. :) But a Chi O Bible study in the future is a definite idea I have been thinking about a bunch these past few days. Except I am not mentioning it yet to anyone in Chi O...just in my head. :) Thank u for your prayers!"

I seriously have the best job in the world!

No comments: