Tuesday, January 10, 2012

transition

Now that I'm a married lady figuring out how to do ministry with my husband, Ben, who is also on staff with InterVarsity, I anticipate this update blog will go through some kind of transition. You see, he's been updating folks who have supported his ministry via his own ministry blog.

I can foresee a few possibilities:

We might start posting here together.

We might post on his ministry blog together.

We might start an entirely new joint blog to post about ministry happenings.

I will let you all know how we decide to proceed!

In the meantime we appreciate your prayers as we begin Winter Term in Corvallis. The weather is gloomy and as I prayed with some students last night we had the collective sense that God wants to break through some of the metaphorical clouds in students' lives with His light.

May it be so!


No comments: