Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a line allows progress


I have been so proud of my student leaders. They are totally stepping up to the plate to make sure that One Voice continues on the course we set for the year at the start of NSO in August. It has been such a good reminder for me that my presence on campus is not necessary for God's work to continue in them and in the group as a whole.. Now, I still want to be present on campus in order to be a part of that work, but it is thoroughly his. How quickly I forget that.

The parents of two of my students are interested in joining my support team, which is an unexpected blessing. God is raising up some advocates on my behalf and I am very grateful.

Your continued prayers are very much appreciated as my "40 Days of Fundraising" continues to gain momentum.

Photo: One Voice students went boating in Forest Park on Friday evening.

No comments: