Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i heart my staff team


2009-2010 Missouri Area Team

I love these people. No, really I do. I'm realizing how often I use that phrase flippantly, as in, "I love my new dress!" or "I just love New York-style pizza!" But when it comes right down to it I aim for sincerity when talking about love in relationship to other people, so it feels fitting to confess how much I appreciate and care about the people on this team that I get to serve alongside.

God calls us into partnership with him and with each other. It's a beautiful, life-giving gift if we can learn to accept that our relationships are one of the primary tools he uses to refine each of us. We have much to learn from each other and much to give so that the whole Body is built up.

I am looking forward to this year of ministry with this team as we encourage, challenge, and serve one another for the sake of the Kingdom.

No comments: